Sunday, October 24, 2010

My current bags

I'm in love with my dark red Rampage bowler bag. The gold hardware is an exciting accent (I'm having a love affair with everything gold at the moment). I primarily use the top handles, draped on my forearm, but with the additional long strap it goes on the shoulder, or cross-body. Cross-body for shopping - I need both hands to shop! ha ha!


I'm also in love with my black Aldo tote bag! It's roomy enough for books and notebooks, water bottles, makeup bag, food! & anything else you need during the day. I love that it zips up (so no one can see your mess ha ha) and it fits easily and comfortably on your shoulder. Oh, and I love the material! Soft and puffy, like your favorite puffy winter jacket!


1 comment:

  1. i love this bag! omg....yeah.....u sooo have a new follower :)


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete